- TITLE THIS BLOG POST: NAME OF PROJECT Production Project
- PLACE A CREATIVE COMMONS IMAGE RELATED TO THE PROJECT FROM WORDPRESS.ORG/OPENVERSE AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN THE:
- REVIEW THESE POST EXAMPLES:
- USE TEAM SCRUM & PRESENTATION FORMS (PDF FILES)
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED ABOVE AFTER COMPLETING THEM
Intention (SMART Goal)
By October 14th, as part of team 5 as a level designer, I will have evidence of making the GDD look professional by following Scott LeDuc’s Tutorial for session 1
PRE-PRODUCTION – INQUIRY
Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)
A famous level designer helped teach me the basics of level design.
This video was very helpful in teaching me a good foundation for learning construct.
PRODUCTION – ACTION
The (FILM, SOUND, or GAME Creation)
Proof of my level work, enemy coding, camera work
POST-PRODUCTION – REFLECTION
21st Century Skills
Ways of Thinking (Creativity, Innovation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving)
I realized that I don’t have all the answers.
Ways of Working (Communication & Collaboration)
I learned how to update my teammates on the work that I have done.
Tools for Working (Info & Media Literacy)
I learned to ask my teammates for info if I couldn’t find it.
Ways of Living in the World (Life & Career)
Reactions to the Final Version
Self-Evaluation of Final Version
Grammar and Spelling